Sunday, March 27, 2011

Malachi 3:10

Tithing. It took me a long time to be able to tithe. First to want to do it, then to have the money to actually do it. But I finally got there not too long ago.

It had been on my heart for awhile about not just giving, but to some degree giving more than is just comfortable.

Just a few weeks ago, I added a little more to increase my tithe; that's me trying to get out of my comfort zone. Not really in the financial mode to do it, but it was something I really wanted to do. I didn't bother looking at my budget, and just did it.

Just this last week, I found out that I will be receiving a bonus at work; it's called an above and beyond bonus. I'll be getting this at just the right time; all in God's timing.

"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do", says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!" Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment