Sunday, March 6, 2011

Judging...

Judging. When we hear something about somebody, it's so easy to assess the situation and give our thoughts on what somebody should do, shouldn't do, what they should've done and what they shouldn't have done. It's funny that when it comes to ourselves, we are practically flawless. We would have handled "that" situation better; it's always easier when we are an outsider looking in.

I often find myself catching other people judging other people. Usually, I am quick to notice the judging and often chime in (in the other person's defense). Here is what I don't often do...catch myself judging others. When I'm judging others, well, it's ok.

Instead of showing mercy, understanding, or love to another, I am busy judging them. Why do we choose to judge instead of choose to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment