Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 14, 2011

Valentine's 2011 will be one to remember. And it will set the standard for the rest of Valentines to come :). Sam surprised me with a nice little dinner in our new house. Now, the house is nowhere near ready and we are not yet living in it - so it was a surprise indeed.

He sure does know me well - we had a heart-shaped pizza for dinner :) He even brought in a table so we could eat there.

I am always in awe by the way God has worked things out for us. We are not perfect by any means and struggle in our marriage, but we are in a good place. A place that a few years ago I could not even imagine. I am in awe of how God changed our hearts - first by opening our hearts to Him and then each other.

"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. I will be filled with joy because of You. I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment