Friday, July 8, 2011

Strength and Perseverance...

Tomorrow my sister, Erica will be graduating from college. I am so in awe of her accomplishment. She went back to school about two years ago, when she was pregnant with my nephew, Zavier. About 4 months later, Zavier passed away. My sister could have easily given up. Instead she continued going to school while working full-time and being a mother and wife.

It's just incredible when I think about how she was able to do all of this. Now, she will be graduating from college. And, I think, the most amazing part is that she is now expecting her third child, her second son. There is nothing my sister can't do and I thank God for her and the inspiration she is to so many around her.

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.They will soar high on wings like eagles.They will run and not grow weary.They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment