Friday, May 20, 2011

May 17, 2011

Earlier this week, May 17th, Sam and I heard our baby's heart beat :) It was pretty amazing. And it's a pretty amazing feeling that a little person is actually growing inside me. How can people have babies and not believe in God? Who else could design us and design women to carry little babies within their bodies? It seems to me that there can be no other explanation besides God. What other explanation would it be that could cause our human bodies to create and carry life? There is none besides our great God.

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:13-16

1 comment:

  1. Julie Cantu-LucioMay 23, 2011 at 8:47 PM

    Lanie! I'm soooooooo happy for you. If I were next to you Id give you the biggest hug and jump up N down. Congratulations to you and Sam. Parenthood is the greatest, bestest thing ever! Love you Lanie!

    ReplyDelete