Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Little Spring in November...

On Friday, November 4th, 2011 - my second nephew Phoenix was born. After anxiously awaiting his arrival, the day finally came :) Mom and baby are doing well. I'd like to say that I didn't worry about the day he would be born. But I did, and during my anxiousness, I heard a soft spoken voice inside say, "I got this."

Why do we doubt when we know that God has a plan? Regardless of the "why", God loves us and will come through for us. We are, after all, his children. His coming through may not always be on our terms. But who says our terms are the best way anyway?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

Even when we couldn't see it, God knew that spring would be coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment